Tuesday 5 August 2014

Slam Dunk!!

Wow folks!! After my appeal on Facebook as well as here on my "News and Stuff" page (Almost There [Andy Williams?]) on July 29th, I never expected such a response.

I have to thank James Collins, who writes the excellent and very informative blog "Symi Dream" too for flagging us up, but we officially passed 200,000 hits on "Ramblings From Rhodes" just a couple of hours ago!!!

In the past 24 hours I've added a lot of new stuff to both the "Stay" and the "Attractions" pages too and will keep doing so whenever I get the time.

Thanks to everyone who comes back here regularly and remember - all ideas are welcome if you want to suggest anything to make "RFR" even better.

Humbly yours,
John

3 comments:

  1. Dunno why I called this post "Slam Dunk" by the way. Must have just been the first thing that came into my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because you scored! (200k hits?)

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete